[TenTec] Titan III Information

Mark w9op at athenet.net
Fri Mar 24 08:49:15 EST 2006

Ooops!  W9OP

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 7:44 AM
To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Titan III Information

Hi Don.  No RTTY operation here with the III.  I also own a Titan I, and
have had many amps.  (U may want to check e-ham reviews also)..I am
impressed with the amp.  Fan noise to me is tolerable, as I wear
earphones most of the time.   I do not find it objectionable.  My reason
for the III is the cost of finals, and to compliment the Orion.  I find
them to be a perfect match.  There is room for "extra" output, and truly
loafs at 1500w.

Just got back from V25OP and getting reorganized.  Glad to help,  It's
my understanding they make one Titan III at a time.  A very impressive
amp.  Stay in touch.  73. Mark W9OP