[TenTec] FW: 40M Split Operation

James Denneny Jr denneny at comcast.net
Fri Mar 24 23:32:22 EST 2006

Follow-up to my last message:  If I put RX VFO into LCW mode with 2400Khz
bandpass, I can now TX LSB in US Phone Band with RX VFO below 7100 Khz in
split operation.  If I put RX VFO in LSB mode, I cannot TX split on 40M SSB
unless RX VFO is >7100Khz????  Is there some setting to straighten this out
so I can RX and TX in LSB split operation?

Jim K7EG

  _____