[TenTec] Apartment antenna help

GARY HUBER glhuber at msn.com
Mon Mar 27 12:53:31 EST 2006

Consider using a LDG or similar end fed wire automatic antenna tuner at the window with counterpoises for each band. A single quarter-wave (on the lowest band used) wire should provide good results.

Best regards,
Gary - AB9M
CSM(r) G.L.Huber
9679 Heron Bay Road
Bloomington, Illinois 61704
(309)662-0604
www.csm-gh.com<http://www.csm-gh.com/>
csm-gh at www.csm-gh.com<mailto:csm-gh at www.csm-gh.com>
gary.huber at us.army.mil<mailto:gary.huber at us.army.mil>
wm at fifthinfantrydivision.com<mailto:wm at fifthinfantrydivision.com>
National Webmaster for The Society of the Fifth Division
www.societyofthefifthdivision.com<http://www.societyofthefifthdivision.com/>