[TenTec] Corsair dying on TX- help, hints, please

Jason Cooper jbear45 at msn.com
Tue Mar 28 20:32:21 EST 2006

John,
I was interested in which Corsair you have.  I am looking for a Corsair II.  I have never owned one but am looking for one to restore.  Unfortunately I cannot help you with your problem as I have never been into one.  I hope that you are able to get yours fixed.  If not, would you be interested in selling it?  I live in Sequim WA and so it would not be difficult to get it to me.
73s
Jason Cooper KN7AZ