[TenTec] Apartment antenna help; Pro 3 and 7000 Tests by Sherwood

Bwana Bob wb2vuf at qsl.net
Wed Mar 29 21:15:46 EST 2006

Good point, Dave. We used SB-101's and HW-100's on Field Day in the 70's
and they were great. The worst rig I ever used on FD was a Collins
KWM-2A, because it  wasn't designed for CW. It had no separate CW
crystal, so it used the SSB crystals, resulting in a CW offset of 1500
Hz! People using CW filters couldn't hear it.

			73,

			Bob WB2VUF