[TenTec] Apartment antenna help; Pro 3 and 7000 Tests by Sherwood

Dave Edwards kd2e at comcast.net
Tue Mar 28 09:12:56 EST 2006

Take the data with a grain of salt.
I much preferred my Drake R4C (7th from the bottom) to my Kenwood 830 (5th
from the top).
The Yaesu 1000D has a good record as a proven dx machine, and it is WAY off
from the top.
Field day?  You never know what the other than optimum AC line voltage and
the strong RF environment will do to a rig. Back in the '70s the king of
field day was an SB102. They did just great!!
...Dave