[TenTec] question about updates

Paul Gates, KD3JF pearly732003 at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 02:54:06 EDT 2006

I have discovered any new product will have a few problems if you purchase it as soon as it is available. I like to wait a while for the bugs to be worked out. I have had a lot of Ten Tec rigs through the years and have always been satisfied. However I am not going to lay out $4000-$5000 dollars for a rig, to say nothing of a $10.000 rig! I have other interests and really cannot justify the afore mentioned cost of some radios.

I am a volunteer at the National Museum of American History in Wash. DC and operate the ham station there. I am very satified with the Omni VI.

Paul, KD3JF
Glen Burnie, MD
FM19qd (Map Grid Square)