[TenTec] Happy Orion owners (was question about updates)

Dennis Bryant brya5984 at bellsouth.net
Thu May 4 07:37:07 EDT 2006

You are right. You are not dysfunctional. I said that some people are not
happy unless there are problems. These people are always finding problems,
but do not offer solutions. If there were solutions, they would no longer be
happy. You said you are able, in some cases, to recommend possible
solutions. This proves you are not one of the people I am talking about.
Unless, of course, you made that up.

I will also add, ownership is not always a prerequisite to finding problems.
The object is to make other people unhappy so that they can remain happy.

You, Lee, sound like a reasonable, well adjusted Orion owner. You are not
the type of person I am talking about. You are entirely too happy with the
Orion to fit into that category.

Thanks for the reply.

BTW, I have an Orion and am very happy with it and always enjoy seeing what
they have added in the upgrades.

Dennis
N4MUS