[TenTec] 937 PS troubleshooting

Ben K8DIT benk8dit at callatg.com
Thu May 4 08:19:01 EDT 2006

Alan,

Its usually the power chord. Seating and reseating or just cleaning the
contacts can make a difference. The other possibility within your powerchord
from the p.s. to the rig is the plug itself, in that it may need
resoldering.

I just had a problem with my 963 and after blowing the dust out of it and
retrimming the lead ends of my power chord, shortening the length of the
power chord, the thing just straightened up and flew right, like I suspected
it might. Otherwise, I would have sent it in.  GL, Ben K8DIT