[TenTec] Another 2.033 problem

Ron ron at morell.us
Thu May 4 00:40:16 EDT 2006

Ron,
I did not stay with 2.033 went back to 2.032.  Your posts are genuine and
helpful, I don't think you need to fear. <grin>

Seeing that you might be paraphrasing one of my posts, I should think that
we should keep mothers and children out of the discussions though.

It would be nice if the list at
http://www.ronc.users.sonic.net/Wish%20List.htm was "fixed" in an upgrade
that did not lose the current "good stuff" that we have to use.  Nice work
on your part, to list this on your site. It helps all of us keep track of
the problem areas and what those actually are.

Thank you,
Ron
KA7U