[TenTec] Another 2.033 problem

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Thu May 4 00:04:12 EDT 2006

I just noticed, and verified another problem with the 2.033 firmware.  Both the manual Notch and Auto Notch now cause noticeable artifacts when they have nulled a carrier.  The artifacts were not present in 2.032 and before.

(Flame suit on and ready for barrage of hate mail from folks who think I hate my Orion and despise every molecule of silicone in it and I'm out to slander and defame all TT employees and their mothers and call their children 'ugly', too!)

Anybody got a dirt sandwich I can eat for reporting this?

Ron N6AHA