[TenTec] If you ground it - it will come!

Wilson, Russ Russ at deckernut.com
Fri May 5 15:45:25 EDT 2006

Jus'thoughts but, I suspect "IT WILL COME" regardless if it is grounded
or not.
The rhetoric here (http://members.cox.net/pc-usa/station/grounding.htm)
is vastly similar to the ARRL's recommended practices which all but
duplicate DoD & FEMA's EMP directives (three manual set)...  I fully
agree that nothing can protect a station from a direct-hit however, on a
near hit or close miss - the best you can hope-for is to minimize your
damage.  My personal choice is to follow these mythologies <and cross my
fingers>...

73,
de W8KI,
Russ