[TenTec] Jupiter

John brazos at rochester.rr.com
Sat May 20 17:10:47 EDT 2006

Hi !  you might consider Te Tec for a very nice product I can only speak for
there Jupiter and centurion amp.  I have had maybe 8 or 10 different hf
radios and my Jupiter was the most fun to use , if you like to  listen to
good sounding ssb you will be overwhelmed !  can listen to short wave as
well .  Try calling the ten tec factory and ask questions they will answer
all the questions and never try to get you off the phone !  all the best 73s
de  kb2huk  John