[TenTec] Jupiter

Dave Tipton dave at lodave.org
Sat May 20 17:41:30 EDT 2006

I had a Jupiter for 3 months, when it was taken out by
lightning.  I have now replaced it with like kind.
That's how good it is.

It by far has the best receiver and filtering of any
rig in it's class, and menu/human interfact is
exceptionally easy to master.

Here's the last piece of the equation.  When mine was
destroyed, I called the factory, and they asked me
what it was going to take, to get me into another one.
 By that, I mean, because I had been a good customer
and they had no issues collecting my payments, and I
still hadn't paid off the first one, they made a
special exception in how the payments would be
collected, and didn't just try to rape me.  They care
about their customers as much as they care about the
quality of their equipment.  That, speaks volumes to
me, and it also happens to be why there will always be
at least one Tentec in my shack.

Dave, W3DMT