[TenTec] Which orion has the correct display ?

John brazos at rochester.rr.com
Sun Nov 5 18:53:03 EST 2006

Hello guys , let me try this another way .  If when I buy my orion 1 which display should I expect to see once I turn it on ? Some one had speculated that the hue of the display changes with temperature or over time .  The blue display is shown on the video from the factory but if you look at some pictures of the TT ham fest and other sites on the web the screen looks pea green .  I am scratching my head and agonizing over a relatively minor issue but after a few responses I have not gotten a definitive answer . Can anyone help ?  Thanks   John kb2huk

orion with blue display.jpg
pea green orion.jpg