[TenTec] Orion II, A>B Switch

Roland Guidry na5q at w5ddl.org
Thu Nov 23 09:51:25 EST 2006

I want to mention that I have requested this for some time to Ten Tec. This
is a much needed function that I would want.

Roland NA5Q

Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:28:12 -0600
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II, A>B Switch
To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec at contesting.com>

I have requested a similar function: Long push of A>B copies all settings,
switches transmit to VFOB,  and includes an offset (user selected) dependent
on the mode for QSX.  Gary responded that it was a great idea, but that was
the last I've heard about it.  That was 2+ years ago.

	73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com