[TenTec] New Radio - Day Ten

Dennis, NC2F nc2f at arrl.net
Sun Nov 26 19:43:39 EST 2006

Denny,

Glad to hear your O2 is up to the task! Looking forward to more updates
from you! Thanks for keeping it fun and interesting!

73,
Dennis, NC2F

On 11/26/2006 11:55:44 AM, Dennis OConnor (ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com) wrote:
 > Well,
 > I'm still up after 60 hours with only 3 hours sleep during the day
Sunday... I getting too old for this stuff, jeez... Right now I don'
 > t care if I ever hear another static crash - but
 > I'll probably put in a couple hours this evening to close the contest
out... Right now I have a personal best in CQWW CW as SO SB LP 80, way
beyond any score in past years... The O2 is a huge part of that...

 > Anyway, the new radio was put through the paces in CQWW ... In spite
of my best efforts as a sleep deprived, thick fingered, staggering,
glass eyed zombie, I was not able to crash it - not even once...
 > "A multiplier Egor, I must have a multiplier!"
 > Igor hunched over, dragging his left leg, painfully moves across the
stone floor and sits down on the chair of horrror, the right hand
trembles over the chrome plated instrument of torture, a thin trickle of
spittle from the corner of his mouth... "Yes Master, I will find one."
 > His eyes roll back... He mashes the red knob on the end of the
chromium bar and crackling St. Elmos Fire billows between his fingers,
rises up his arm, jumps from his neck to the wires overhead, writhing
and pulsing as it spirals upwards and sqeezes out the tiny window at the
top of the dark chamber, ending with a