[TenTec] Cleaning Switches

Ed Purvis wa4njy_am at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 19:27:54 EDT 2006

               I will be refurbishing a Triton IV soon.  The mode switch is stiff and erratic. How do I
     clean and loosen this switch that seems to have a plastic cover over the contacts?  I
     just briefly got to look at it and want to be prepared when the rig gets here.

                                                             thanks,
                                                                   Ed Purvis
                                                                    Bradenton, Fl

Ed Purvis WA4NJY