[TenTec] ORION2 WITH LOGGING PROGRAM ANRENNA CHANGE???

Merle Bone merlebone at charter.net
Wed Sep 13 11:27:57 EDT 2006

George wrote:
"I can get the frequency in VFO-A to change per the spot but the ANT will not
change.
Does anyone have this same problem???
Thanks.
George "
George, I am using the Orion and have checked it with V2.059d and the DXBase logging program. It operates as you have described the Orion II. When you click on a spot the VFO A changes to the correct frequency, and VFO B if there is a split operation, but the antenna does not switch. The antenna switches if you press the band button. I have been using V1.373b5 and it also operates the same way( I use separate receive antennas on 80M and 160M). This may be one of the only "features" brought forward "as it was" from the V1 firmware.  I suggest a note to Dits & Bits.

Merle - W0EWM