[TenTec] Identifying Filter Boards

Gary Tuck gtuck at mac.com
Tue Sep 19 10:20:17 EDT 2006

I doubt the board is a 217, 218 or 219 with four crystals.  These
boards have 6 or 8 crystals I believe.  The pictures on the
accessories page of the TT site do correspond to the filters in my VI+.

http://radio.tentec.com/Amateur/Accessories

Gary W7TEA

I have either a 217, 218, or a 219 filter board but not seeing any
markings on the filter to identify what exactly it is.  It has 4
crystals and one crystal is marked with 8233.  The bottom of the board
is stamped with 584L (this is most likely the part number for the
board and common to most filters).

Any ideas?

Thanks