[TenTec] orion2 bandstacking?

K4IA at aol.com K4IA at aol.com
Thu Sep 28 08:30:37 EDT 2006

I don't use Carl's excellent program but if he says he can do it, I am sure
he has figured out a way.

Another alternative is to use memories.  Most rig's memories are a  pain
because it takes multiple button presses an/or knob twists.   Might as well use
direct frequency entry on the keypad as far as I am concerned.

However, many of the free software logging programs (I use DxLab) have
memory features that put you on your favorite frequency and mode with one mouse
click.  I find that more convenient than scrolling through band  stacking only
to find the place you wanted to be isn't "stacked."

k4ia
Craig  "Buck"
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA