[TenTec] New Orion Owner

Charles Delaune chas118 at cableone.net
Fri Sep 29 19:09:26 EDT 2006

Congrats, Dave! I'm sure you will love the rig, but be prepared to spend
quite awhile on the learning curve. Of course, for me, that's all part of
the joy of owning and operating, what I feel, is one of the finest
transceivers on the market, today! Those hillbillies, in Tennessee, sure
know how to design a good one! Good luck, and hope to catch you on the
bands.

Charlie - N5BLY