[TenTec] RX320D audio

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Tue Apr 3 16:54:45 EDT 2007

 Hi Marty,

Sorry I took so long.  I also have a new RX320D and I have no trouble using
it with my desktop computer.  On your post I tried to use it with my laptop.
I could not get it to work on my laptop either.  I could not select the
Microsoft Sound Mapper.  I was able to record the RX320's RX by using
Audacity (an excellent free sound recording program) so I know the sound is
getting to through the Mic port.  BTW I did change the Mic port to Line In
on my laptop.  There are so many different sound schemes in laptops I don't
know what to tell you.  It sounds like we have the same problem.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the code!"
http://w2nra.com/