[TenTec] international

Carl Moreschi n4py at arrl.net
Mon Apr 9 22:52:01 EDT 2007

I think you have it backwards.  If you send money via western union, there
is a possibility that the worng person may somehow get the money.  If you
receive money via WU, and you don't ship your item until you receive the
money, you can't go wrong.  I have sold my software to several people that
live in countries that do not allow paypal this way.  I don't see any risk
if you are the receiver of the money and don't ship your item until you are
paid.  On the other hand I would never send money this way.  All your need
is your name and address and the sender's name and address to get money this
way.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain