[TenTec] international

Tony Martin W4FOA w4foa at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 07:29:13 EDT 2007

Recently I completed a sale with the buyer paying with an International
Money Order.
I could not find a bank that would accept the MO.  Wound up cashing it at
the USPS
Office.  The banks said there was so much counterfitting of MO now that they
don't
accept them.  I'm not sure if that is true with all banks but that was my
finding at two
banks here.

Just my 2 cents...YMMV.

73