[TenTec] international

Carter, K8VT k8vt at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 10 08:04:18 EDT 2007

Lee Armitage wrote:
>  Steve,
>
>  Western Union is only OK for you to SEND money to someone that needs
>  some immediate cash, not to complete a sale.
>
>  It is a favorite for scammers' and I would never sell anything and be
>  paid by Western Union.

Lee, why not accept WU as payment? I have done this a couple of times,
once from a European country and once from an Asian country. I go down
to my local WU agent (the corner drug store), they check my ID and then
give me cash. Now I know I am assuming <grin>, but I would think WU
would be pretty sure of the transaction before they dole out the cash.