[TenTec] Orion vs Orion II firmware updates

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Fri Apr 27 13:10:42 EDT 2007

Sorry Ron and all -- I was a little slow in getting it posted to the site.
It's there now!

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk

Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion vs Orion II firmware updates
From: "Ron Castro" Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:44:18 -0700

Rick:  I keep getting a "404" error when I click the link.

You're probably right about the difference in the 565 and 566 updates
regarding the QSK.  The slightly different platforms may have dictated
different approaches to QSK, and the 565 may have needed a few more tweaks
on the v 2.x to get it comparable to the 566.

                     Ron  N6IE
                www.N6IE.com