[TenTec] Orion vs Orion II firmware updates

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Fri Apr 27 13:58:15 EDT 2007

Good comparison.  I looks like there were a number of small fixes that were
specific to the 566, as well as the operation features that were for both.
The QSK one is the only possible exception.  Although I don't use fast QSK
on my 566, I checked it last night and it seems to be pretty fast with full
receive restored between letters at 22-28 WPM.

                     Ron N6IE
                www.N6IE.com