[TenTec] AL-811 amp integration with Omni V

Rick Denney rick at rickdenney.com
Mon Aug 6 23:04:11 EDT 2007

k8vf_mark at centurytel.net writes...

> When we modify our rigs, guys and gals, how about documenting it
> some where in the manual, like on a fly sheet. Remember, you wont be
> around forever.

I certainly can't complain about the documentation of this radio.
Except for the slip of paper, every change has been meticulously
recorded. In fact, the handwritten notes I found in the installation
of the INRAD roofing filter kit (really designed for the Omni VI) are
now repeated as typed notes in INRAD's instructions.

Rick, KR9D

---
Richard W. Denney, Jr. PE|Iteris, Inc.              |
Associate Vice President |107 Carpenter Dr. Ste 230 |    703.925.3819
rwd at iteris.com           |Sterling, VA 20164        |Fax 703.471.1757