[TenTec] AL-811 amp integration with Omni V

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Mon Aug 6 23:43:47 EDT 2007

I couldn't agree more Mark documentation on any mods is VERY important.

As has been mentioned on this reflector, I was a former owner of this
particular rig (2nd owner) and I did silence the relay.  I lifted a resistor
feeding the relay coil.  Prior to selling the rig I soldered the resistor
back in place returning the relay to it's original configuration.

It has been through other hands since it left Canada in December 2005.  So
just for the record - I didn't "block the relay".

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk