[TenTec] frozen display

Bob Towers mm0rkt at beeb.net
Wed Aug 8 13:43:09 EDT 2007

Rick Williams wrote:
> Bob if you go to my website (link below) and open the Omni V.9 document
> there's a blow by blow set of instructions to remove the keypad.  It's in
> the 2nd part of the document after the description of the Omni V.9 mod.
>
> 73,
>
> Rick
> VE7TK
>
> Blow me! I did the Omni V.9 mod. some time ago and only read the first part!

I've just had all the knobs off my Argonaut II in order to see what was
required in changing the electro-luminescent back panel - and then
discovered I didn't need to take any of them off at all! Maybe, with a
bit of luck, the Allen keys will be the same size for the Omni V....

Many thanks

73

Bob
MM0RKT