[TenTec] FS TenTec Corsair II & Model 260 Power Supply

k5mbx at hug-a-bug.com k5mbx at hug-a-bug.com
Fri Aug 24 22:52:17 EDT 2007

FS TenTec Corsair II&260 Power Supply

I have a TenTec Corsair II for sale. It is in very good cosmetic
condition with only a few minor scuffs and scrachtes on the cabinet
and trim. The Front Panel is nice. The frequency readout is bright and
clear and the VFO works good. The rig is very stable after 20 to 30
minutes of warmup. It receives very well, but I only get a max of 50
watts output. Probably needs some adjustment on the ALC or Power Amp.
I don't have a manual. It comes with the TenTec 260 Power Supply which
is also in nice condition. Price for the station is $450 plus shipping
from 79602. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX