[TenTec] Refinishing or Paint for Paragon Case

WB8ICT WB8ICT at verizon.net
Thu Aug 30 16:48:02 EDT 2007

I am wondering if there is anyone that specializes in refinishing
the cases for the Paragon or at least a supply of the matching
paint.  I wondered about the sort of pebble pattern in the paint
also.  I know on some of the other cases people have used the
textured paint that has something like sand in it for the texture.

I have not checked with the factory yet, but thought someone
on the list might know who might be in the refinishing business.

Thanks for reading.

Tom E. Miller
WB8ICT

This E-Mail was Checked