[TenTec] Ten-Tec High Speed Sweep Emails

Charles Strickland wa4oss at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 30 17:47:21 EDT 2007

I will respond to the group but with the intent to alert Ten-Tec of interest in this product.

I was glad to see this response from Scott but very dissapointed in the prospect of availability.

I own a Jupiter, an Omni VII and an Orion II all purchased from Ten-Tec.  I would like to have this feature and would most likely purchase it, however with no specs or price it is to soon to commit.

Lets see some response from anyone interested and maybe we can expedite the process a bit.