[TenTec] Fw: Omni 6+ keyer instability

Jack Mandelman modeler at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 9 11:39:49 EST 2007

Thanks to all who responded.  I found the fix described in the TT Wiki
to be most helpful.  I formed a small loop at the end of each lead of a
0.01uF cap, placed the outer pins of the header to the connector through
the loops and reconnected the connector.  No soldering involved and the
keyer is now stable.

Jack K1VT