[TenTec] Orion problem

K9RT at aol.com K9RT at aol.com
Thu Feb 15 09:12:35 EST 2007

Well it has finally happened. First problem in an otherwise flawless
operational Orion classic..
My Orion receives fine, keys fine BUT no rf reaches the SO239 on the back
panel and the keying line also won't key the amp. Panel meter says it is
transmitting etc.
Have triple checked everything I can think of. Last time it worked
flawlessly the day before with no hint of a problem.
Have turned it off an on several times with no improvement  noted.
Only thing I haven't done yet is a full reset.
Any suggestions before I do that would be most welcomed. Hate to do a reset
due to having to reset all parameters but will do so gladly if that is the
next  sep.
Thanks
Dick K9RT