[TenTec] Raspy CW

HUGHESRO ROGERH at realtracs.com
Thu Feb 15 22:23:41 EST 2007

I hve the latest flash upgrade with no problems on my Orion. The last raspy cw rx was on my Jupiter. It was the switching Astron ss 30mm power supply. Went back to Astron 35 amp transformer power supply and cured problem. Ten Tec said today that the Omni 7 should hit the streets next week. Not all of the first production run is spoken for yet. Anyway Gud luck. Roger W4IV. tn.