[TenTec] Century 21 VFO dial mechanism help

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Sat Feb 17 22:41:05 EST 2007

Here you go Dave:

   http://www.io.com/~n5fc/c21_pto.htm

73,

Rick
VE7TK

Website:  http://www3.telus.net/ve7tk

--------
To: 	tentec at contesting.com
Subject: 	[TenTec] Century 21 VFO dial mechanism help
From: 	"david feldman"
Date: 	Sat, 17 Feb 2007 19:42:32 -0700

I'm working on bring a Century 21 carcass back to life and I'm a little
[PARA]puzzled by the VFO dial mechanism - I thought the VFO was in need of
[PARA]rebuild, but it appears instead that the gears were not properly
positioned, [PARA]preventing the VFO from moving normally. Unfortunately the
Ten-Tec VFO [PARA]rebuild information I found doesn't elaborate on the
proper assembly of the [PARA]VFO dial mechanism. If someone familiar with
this would be able to assist by [PARA]e-mail, I'd be grateful for the
help.[PARA][PARA]Very tks,[PARA][PARA]73 Dave WB0GAZ
wb0gaz at hotmaill.com[PARA][PARA]_______________________________________