[TenTec] Century 21 VFO dial mechanism help

david feldman wb0gaz at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 17 21:42:32 EST 2007

I'm working on bring a Century 21 carcass back to life and I'm a little
puzzled by the VFO dial mechanism - I thought the VFO was in need of
rebuild, but it appears instead that the gears were not properly positioned,
preventing the VFO from moving normally. Unfortunately the Ten-Tec VFO
rebuild information I found doesn't elaborate on the proper assembly of the
VFO dial mechanism. If someone familiar with this would be able to assist by
e-mail, I'd be grateful for the help.

Very tks,

73 Dave WB0GAZ wb0gaz at hotmaill.com