[TenTec] Argosy 525 Query

Roger zrdc28 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 19:59:04 EST 2007

The Argosy was the one of the most enjoyable Rigs I
have ever owned, I would love to have the one back
that I sold.
Many years ago I did this same thing, When I aligned
the carrier oscillator it made a tremendous
difference. it seems that it really increased
sensitivity. The best I remember it was very simple to
do, and a great Ten Tec tech will explain how to do it
if you will read your manual and give them a call