[TenTec] Omni VI serial control

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 16 07:51:54 EST 2007

Dennis, the mini plug can be used for rig control, when you are using the
301 remote encoder/vfo, which plugs into the DB 25. When I had my Omni 6,
this is how I did it, since I already had a rig control device for an Icom
from W1GEE, which also works with the Omni 6. The 301 plugged into the DB
25, the rig control interface into the mini plug.

73, Mike K9MI