[TenTec] O II Background flicker?

Larry Menzel retire at means.net
Thu Jan 18 17:50:25 EST 2007

What are you using for a power supply?  Do you have any connections between
the power supply and the radio?  Are you running anything else off the same
power supply?

If so, try unhooking everything but the radio and try it then.

These things NEED at least a 25 amp supply with a 35 being even better.  No
flicker here.

Larry, N0XB