[TenTec] O II Background flicker? (power supply)

Richard Williams richardw at mho.com
Thu Jan 18 18:40:05 EST 2007

Concerning the power supply.  I am using the Ten Tec supply with nothing
else hooked up to it; though  I do have a couple of acc hooked up to the 12V
on the back of the radio ( Clear Speech filter and a front end saver),
neither of which is a major current draw.   Additionally, I have the problem
in both receive and transmit; but again it is nothing major.  And besided, I
don't use color 3 or 5.

I don't know that it is a power supply issue, in at least the current
rating; I would think 25 amp is more than sufficient for the receiver???

It is nice to know that Ten Tec knows of the problem anyway.

Dick K8ZTT