[TenTec] Orion I and II on Ebay

n4dsp n4dsp at triad.rr.com
Sat Jan 20 12:41:24 EST 2007

No one is stiflling free speech. Americans are a funny bunch. Some
state their free speech is being violated when it really comes down to
not getting their way on certain issues.

Its very easy,,,,, If someone wants to see what the Orions are selling
for use the browser and go to the URL of the auction
and do a search for Orion, Orion II, or TenTec. Easy!
If the list administrator does not want this mentioned on his site then
so be it. If I don't like it I can leave but I do like this policy and
support
it. I want to read technical articles and topics on this reflector about
TenTec
gear and not have to sift through endless meaningless posts.

73
john-n4dsp