[TenTec] ORION Display (horizontal line??)

Rich McCabe r.mccabe at ctiowa.com
Mon Jan 22 22:32:56 EST 2007

I look forward to the day when Ten Tec has the talent/desire to create a
better interface. They have the radio fundamental part down pat, but the
interface is a major let down for me after having a Pro III. The fact they
are using a low resolution display doesn't help either.

So basically, I find those little filter boxes useless too. The scope is

Rich
Kd0zv