[TenTec] Orion RF issue

dw bw_dw at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 26 12:13:29 EST 2007

I agree totally.
My brother used to repair drilled well pump systems.
There was a certain farmer who had a drilled well in the middle of a
large pasture for watering his cows.
That well-head gets banged with lightning 2 or 3 times per summer.
One day, my brother was just finishing up there when a storm came up
real fast.
The well head got struck and it poped the bolted top off, making water
gush up 20 feet!
Thats a LOT of waivos!!  :)
In the summer I unplug my stuff when not at home also.

Duane
N1BBR