[TenTec] Orion II and THP HL 1.5KFX question

M. Todd Miskel kt0dd at bresnan.net
Wed Jan 31 18:26:17 EST 2007

Hello, has anyone coupled their O2 to a Tokyo Hy Power HL 1.5KFX and hooked up the auto band switching option? I know THP supplies auto bandswitching cables for the Yaecomwood radios but they dont list a cable for Orion. If anyone has done this, did you make your own cable for bandswitching (and how difficult was it to make?), or does THP offer one for the O2 that I don't know about. Thanks for any info. 73, Todd