[TenTec] [Orion] "Technical Correspondence", August 2007 issue

Mike Cheponis mac at Wireless.Com
Tue Jul 24 18:40:43 EDT 2007

I don't consider it as taking a swipe, but rather providing information.

I've bought or influenced the purchase of 5 O2s (so far), but one of the things that will no doubt force us to move to something else is the closed software.

IMHO, Closed software, like proprietary protocols, becomes less and less interesting in Amateur Radio...

-Mike K3MC