[TenTec] [Orion] "Technical Correspondence", August 2007 issue

Martin AA6E aa6e at ewing.homedns.org
Tue Jul 24 21:12:44 EDT 2007

Ken,

I stand corrected, but I point out that the first source for dttsp that
Google finds is dttsp.sourceforge.net, and that page only points to a
2005 CVS directory.  Sourceforge is probably the largest host for open
source projects, so you'd think that one would be authoritative.

Google also finds dttsp.org, which lists the pointers you mention.

Open Source is great, but it's important to get the (accurate) story out!

73 Martin AA6E