[TenTec] Low power output on Argonaut V

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Mon Jul 30 12:25:02 EDT 2007

Bob this may be the LPF repair as described on my website.  I say MAY
because this repair typically manifests itself as low power on SOME bands.

The disassembly instructions take you right down to the finals and if you
need to replace them it's simple to get to them with these instruction.
Enter the site and the Argo fix is in the "Ten-Tec Information" section.

Again good luck.

73,

Rick
VE7TK